As a benefit of your MSCC membership, you can offer discounts on higher education to your employees.
Higher Education Benefits for Your Team
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could offer “education benefits” to your employees? — You can!
As a member of the Military Spouse Chamber, you and your employees can reap the benefits of educational discounts.
Excelsior College is an accredited, not-for-profit, distance learning institution founded in 1971 focused on providing educational opportunity to adult learners. Excelsior offers over 40 degree programs across six areas: business, health sciences, liberal arts, nursing, public service, and technology. The College meets students where they are — academically and geographically, offering quality instruction and the assessment of learning.
- 72% of Excelsior Students are employed full time
- 49% of students are currently serving in the Military or Veterans
All of your employees, whether military affiliated or not, recieve the following:
- Free Application
- 20% Tuition Discounts for Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degrees
- 15% Tuition Discounts for Master’s Degrees
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Students can transfer 53 out of 60 credits for an Associate’s degree
- Students can transfer 113 out of 120 credits for a Bachelor’s degree
In addition to the above benefits:
- Military spouses, domestic partners and dependents receive discounted tuition and are eligible for scholarships opportunities